Skip to main content

My dream trips :)

I decided to write down my dream trips, since I add more to that every now and then, I'm afraid I will forget something. I really wish to do those trips before I die :). I won't sort them. Whatever is possible to do first, I will.

1. Another visit to the UK, one that's more organized, and maybe for a longer time
2. Spend some time in Paris, three nights is never enough!
3. Angkor, Cambodia!
4. Latin America, didn't decide which countries yet, but for sure I have to drop by Peru to visit a friend there
5. Aswan
6. A trip along the Nile till I reach lake Victoria. I have to drop by each country of the nine, really feel it, breathe it, taste it!
7. Italy, this one will be a long trip, I believe I need to visit every single province there!
8. Bali, Indonesia
9. India...India...India (this one may need a month!)
10. China
11. Planet Japan (Maybe!)
12. Qatar, wanna see the place where I grew up once more :)
13. A trip to the gulf countries in general!
14. Malaysia, I believe I need to spend sometime there, a few years maybe!
15. Lebanon

WOW... This is too much!! Yes, I do love traveling :D

I may add to this least later on :). Whoever believes this is exciting, please, come and join me :)

Comments

  1. law sama7ty 7oty aswan #1 :P 3eeb wallahy ba2alna 15 sana friends we matzoresh manba3 ra2sy wel masroa el 2om :D
    m3aky fe parsi we cambodia bas mesh fahma meen angkor de ... de barra el moqarrar :D

    ma3lesh mesh 7a2dar aro7 m3aky india 3ashan gebt gaz men el nas de begad 7'alas :D
    mesh 7aro7 m3aky el gulf wala malysia wala qatar bardo bas momken aro7 lebanon we china we italy wel mo3'amra beta3et dewal 7ood el nile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I said, the list has no priorities!!
    and for India, I guess we shouldn't judge the country with the silly ones we already dealt with :D!!

    Angkor is an old town in Cambodia. Check this photo ;) http://www.flickr.com/photos/souvikb/4265765620/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm , i love da post alot and i agree on visiting most of da countries except for da Gulf part ( i hate )
    as for Italy ... plzzzzzz lets gooooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe.... yalla... lets do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mosh 7a3tared 3ala 7agat keteer , howa 7aga wa7da motafeq feha ma3a mariam .... GULF , GULF leeh isa !!!!
    leeh sa7e7 cambodia ..vietnam a7san
    here are some more mosh fahem ezzay mosh mawgoudeen
    turkey
    iran
    spain
    portogal
    syria
    greece
    all eastern islamic arc (bo7'ara & samarqand )
    papua new guinea
    russia
    rain forest country in each continent
    cyprus
    malta
    planet scandnivia
    provonce france
    and many more naqsa keteer el list fe3lan

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... agebloko feloos menein ana :D!!
    for the Gulf, I have to see Dubai, and..hmmm... I wanna see the new born turtles in Oman :D!!

    I would like to see Russia too :)
    The rest are not so interesting, maybe Greece and Cyprus only!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. when u find a way to get money to the above list please share ur secret :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm...well... the money will come anyway... the only secret is, not to seek it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the search for a free man

Marwan once told his sister: "You will never succeed in marriage, you are a free woman. Any man here would always try to enslave you. That's when you will choke, and you will break that marriage." My dear teenage brorther managed to solve my lifetime riddle. With his simple words he inspired me with the solution that took many years in vain; why it never works? though each and every one I meet is totally different than the others, what is the common thing between them that makes it fail? The answer is simple; they are all slaves! I wasted many years of my life trying to find the "right man", and it never worked. In each relationship of these, long or short, I had to pay an expensive price, either from my faith, my health, energry, or my youth years! I paid dearly! They are all slaves! For any given moment, or any given situation, you always have the choice to be a free man or a slave. Each one of them, in a given moment or a given situation decided to be a slave

Who are you?

I have noticed that I got some followers, and most of them are away from my area. I never got to know your opinion as I barely get any comments. I am too curious to know who you are. Please, leave a comment here. Thank you :)
"Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself. He threshes you to make you naked. He sifts you to free you from your husks. He grinds you to whiteness. He kneads you until you are pliant; And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God’s sacred feast."

The Prophet ~ Khalil Gibran