Skip to main content

Like a dream!

Like a dream you come. Having you here makes the world look different. Suddenly, the sun shines, and everything looks bright. Happiness, seems possible.

Before you, I lived in despair. Life was not a life. All the days were alike. I wake up everyday carrying this load, having to face a new day in this lifeless life!

Seven months ago, you came in. First, I couldn't understand your presence or feel you. You seemed like something strange. I was disappointed, I thought I should be happier. But seems you spoke a totally different language, to that I used to know. You came after a lot of suffering, and I think I wasn't ready for you then. Just a few days, and when you were ready to go home, I felt so sad, I think I was already in love!! At this moment, I knew what you mean to me. I think I learned the language. Now, I understand you, and I love you more than you can ever imagine, or I could think I would ever love you. And since this day, I wait every week for you to come. Saturday, is the happiest day in the week, because, this is the day you drop in. And happily it passes so quickly, just like a sweet dream. But I have to wake up to face another week in sadness, waiting for the next dream, next Saturday.

Seeing you grow, seeing you smile, or even when you cry, the world looks much different. I feel that I'm still alive. The happiest part comes, when I help you walk. You look up to me, with the sweetest smile ever, like thanking me for giving you this pleasure taking your first steps. Your eyes are shining with happiness, you smile, and play with this little tiny tongue, I just can't resist, now I have to give you this warm kiss on your forehead. We keep playing, crying and trying to walk the whole day. But then, the day is over, and you have to go. The silly boring life will start again. I will have to take as much hugs and kisses as I can, to survive to the next Saturday.

Thank You God for giving me this gift, you let him come into my life to give me hope. He is like an award for the patience I had inspite of all the sufferings. God, please, bless him, give him all the happiness and health. Don't let him suffer like I did. Guide him to your way, make him a guiding star. Give him the good friends. Give him love. And let me enjoy seeing him grow, day after day, my sweet angel, Sonson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dream trips :)

I decided to write down my dream trips, since I add more to that every now and then, I'm afraid I will forget something. I really wish to do those trips before I die :). I won't sort them. Whatever is possible to do first, I will. 1. Another visit to the UK, one that's more organized, and maybe for a longer time 2. Spend some time in Paris, three nights is never enough! 3. Angkor, Cambodia! 4. Latin America, didn't decide which countries yet, but for sure I have to drop by Peru to visit a friend there 5. Aswan 6. A trip along the Nile till I reach lake Victoria. I have to drop by each country of the nine, really feel it, breathe it, taste it! 7. Italy, this one will be a long trip, I believe I need to visit every single province there! 8. Bali, Indonesia 9. India...India...India (this one may need a month!) 10. China 11. Planet Japan (Maybe!) 12. Qatar, wanna see the place where I grew up once more :) 13. A trip to the gulf countries in general! 14. Malaysia, I believe...

Emotional decision cycle

Stage 1: Everything, all the signs look positive. (Stable State of Heart) No answers, no clues, not a sign of anything I can do. (Helpless State of Mind) Stage 2: More new positive signs. The target seems so close. (Happy State of Heart) New signs, a clue, a brilliant idea! (Trust is the State of Mind) Stage 3: Negative signs start showing up. Things start to look messy. (Pessimistic State of Heart) The target starts fading away. Don't know what I should really do. Should I keep on, or let go! (Confusion State of Mind) Stage 4: Even more negative signs. I feel that I don't wanna do it. (Closure State of Heart) No solution, no clues. (Helpless State of Mind) Why did this cycle start? I don't really know. What was the aim? What are You trying to tell me God? I can't get it! Either, I'm too blessed, or too cursed. God, please, guide me to the right direction. You know it's Your satisfaction that I care for. Don't let me down. Please help me!!!

To George Michael

Dear George, I was shocked to read the news that you passed away. That was not expected at all! It is such a loss. You were one of my best friends, though we never met! My good friend is dead! You know you don't have to meet someone to be friends with. But, if their words affect the way you grow that is even a better reason to become friends, at one side of course! You taught me good music, added to my vocabulary, emotions, self respect, caring for others, you taught me how to be human! I get consumed in my day to day life, years pass while am trying to maintain a "good" life. Confusions, disappointments, heartbreaks, but I always knew I got my back. I would always turn to you when I felt the urge to let my emotions rush out of my heart.  Now I feel old, one of my best friends is already dead. I am not a young woman anymore, only a middle aged stuck in this world. I lost my youth over fake people and lost dreams.  Regret, is what I feel writing this,  one of my dr...
"Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself. He threshes you to make you naked. He sifts you to free you from your husks. He grinds you to whiteness. He kneads you until you are pliant; And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God’s sacred feast."

The Prophet ~ Khalil Gibran